Boneless Tikka Drumsticks
A quick and easy braai option, delicious served with grilled peaches.
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 pack boned and skinned drumsticks or thighs, ± 16 - 18
- Ina Paarman’s Chicken Spice
- 1 x 200 ml Ina Paarman’s Tikka Curry Coat & Cook Sauce
- 125g Ina Paarman’s Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
- ½ cup (125 ml) full cream plain yoghurt
- fresh coriander to garnish (optional)
- 4 cling peaches, halved and pipped
Season the chicken lightly with Chicken Spice on both sides. Pour the Tikka Sauce, Tomato Pesto and yoghurt
into a medium size glass mixing bowl and stir to combine. Reserve 1 cup of the sauce for later. Add the chicken to the remaining
sauce and mix everything together. Cover with clingfilm, refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight. Remove from the fridge before you light the fire. Braai over medium coals, turning and basting with leftover marinade. Cook until well browned and just cooked through. Toss with reserved sauce. Garnish with fresh coriander. Served with grilled peach halves basted with a little left over sauce.