Leafy Salad with Grapes, Blue Cheese and Nuts
Serve this table salad with the main course in place of vegetables.
YOU WILL NEED
- ½ pack or one small pack (50 g) of mixed salad leaves (watercress, baby spinach and baby rocket)
- 1 small bunch grapes, red or green, halved and seeded
- 50 g blue cheese, thinly sliced
- Ina Paarman’s Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 T (30 ml) pecan nuts, roughly chopped
Line 2 plates with leaves. Top with halved grapes, scatter over the thin slices of blue cheese.
Drizzle with Blue Cheese Dressing and top with nuts.
The pecan nuts can be toasted for extra crunchiness.