Baby Leeks with Petit Pois
A winning combination of flavours.
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 bunch of baby leeks, well washed and sliced into fine rings
- 2 cups (500 ml) frozen baby peas
- Ina Paarman's Vegetable Spice
- 1 x 200ml Ina Paarman's Ready to Serve Cheese Sauce
- snipped chives or leak tops to garnish
Place the leeks and the peas into the perforated bowl of a microsteamer over water and cook on high for 5 minutes. Season to taste with Vegetable Spice and dish into a serving dish. Top with cold Cheese Sauce. Reheat in the microwave for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with snipped chives and serve.