Baby Marrow and Patty Pan Salad
A very pretty summer salad!
YOU WILL NEED
- 200 g punnet baby marrows
- 200 g yellow patty pans
- Ina Paarman's Vegetable Spice
- 1 punnet watercress and rocket mixture
- ½ cup (125 ml) tiny baby tomatoes
- shavings of Italian cheese
- ¼ cup (60 ml) pumpkin seeds, toasted
- ½ cup (125 ml) Ina Paarman's Reduced Oil Greek Dressing
Thinly slice the marrows on a mandolin slicer or use a vegetable peeler. Season lightly with Vegetable Spice. Line a platter with greens and top with marrows and tomatoes. Sprinkle over cheese shavings and toasted pumpkin seeds.
Dress just before serving with our Reduced Oil Greek Dressing.