Bacon Salad Wraps
Once you have mastered the art of slow cooking bacon, the family will be very impressed with you!
YOU WILL NEED
- medium frying pan
- table Spoon
- chopping board
- small chopping knife
- 8 slices of streaky bacon
- 1 T (15 ml) canola or olive oil
- 2 shop bought tortilla wraps
- 2 T (30 ml) Ina Paarman's Tomato Pesto
- 1 small bunch spring onions, finely sliced with green tops
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 T (30 ml) Ina Paarman's Honey Mustard Dressing
- 2 red ripe tomatoes, sliced
- Ina Paarman's Vegetable Spice
Slowly cook bacon over medium heat, turning with tongs once or twice until crispy. Remove and keep on one side.
Microwave tortillas for 20 – 30 seconds until warm.
Spread one side of each tortilla with Tomato Pesto and divide the sliced spring onions between them.
Top with lettuce leaves.
Drizzle lettuce with Honey Mustard Dressing.
Lay tomato slices over and season lightly with Vegetable Spice, add bacon slices.
Carefully roll up, cut into halves on the diagonal and secure with toothpicks.