Bunny love for a party treat.
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 x 600 g Ina Paarman’s Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 extra large eggs at room temperature
- ¾ cup (180 ml) canola oil
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk
- 12 large and 20 small paper cups
- 1 x 250 g Ina Paarman’s Strawberry Icing Kit
- 125 g butter at room temperature
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- 1 t (5 ml) lemon juice
- marshmallows (pink and white)
- sweetie eyes
- mini sweetie dog bones
- candy eyes
- red Astros
- chocolate carrots
- chocolate eggs
Adjust oven rack to the middle position. Preheat oven to 190°C. Line two muffin pans with regular and small paper cups.
Mix according to package instructions. Divide Vanilla Cake mixture between paper cups.
Bake for 15 – 20 minutes and leave to cool completely.
Prepare Strawberry Icing according to package instructions.
To finish off
Smooth a little icing over the top of each cake. Fill our icing bag (don’t use the nozzle) and snip off along the dotted line.
Pipe a large blob of icing on each cupcake for the face. Prepare the ears as illustrated (one marshmallow will give 2 pairs of ears) dip the cut sides into sprinkles and insert a toothpick. Position ears. Cut liquorice whiskers and trim the ends of dog bones to use for bunny teeth. Position eyes and nose. Enjoy!