Butter Chicken Curry with Coriander
A delicious quick and easy supper solution.
YOU WILL NEED
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 t (10 ml) Ina Paarman's Masala Spice
- 2-3 T (30-45 ml) canola oil
- 1 x 200 ml Ina Paarman’s Butter Chicken Coat & Cook Sauce
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Ina Paarman's Coriander Pesto
- fresh coriander to garnish
Season chicken with Masala Spice.
Preheat a heavy based frying pan, add the oil and chicken cubes and cook until just done and browned all round.
Add Butter Chicken Sauce – stir to blend with chicken and bring to the boil. Add Coriander Pesto, just warm through. Serve with rice and garnish with fresh coriander.