Cabbage Tabbouleh Salad
The best Cabbage Tabbouleh Salad!
YOU WILL NEED
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) bulgUr wheat or couscous
- 1 x 25 g Ina Paarman’s Liquid Vegetable Stock
- ¾ cup (180 ml) boiling water
- 1 baby cabbage or ½ spits koppie cabbage, very thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 cup (250 ml) of parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup (60 ml) mint leaves
- Ina Paarman’s Vegatable Spice
- ½ cup (125 ml) Ina Paarman’s Reduced Oil Greek Dressing
Place the bulgur wheat into a small mixing bowl. Dissolve the Vegetable Stock in the boiling water and pour over the wheat. Microwave on high for ± 2 minutes. Leave to stand for 5 minutes. Fluff up with a fork.
Toss the sliced cabbage, spring onions, parsley and mint leaves together. Season with Vegetable Spice.
After Standing Time
Toss the bulgur wheat with the cabbage mixture.
This salad can be made well in advance and left to stand covered in the fridge.
Toss with the Dressing just before serving.