Cajun Potato Wedges
Colourful and delicious!
YOU WILL NEED
- 5 potatoes, washed but not peeled
- 1 T (15 ml) Ina Paarman's Cajun Seasoning
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 smallish onions, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 x 200 ml Ina Paarman’s Sun-dried Tomato Coat & Cook Sauce
- 4 T (60 ml) olive oil
- fresh herbs to garnish e.g. origanum or basil
Parboil the potatoes for 10 minutes.
Adjust the oven rack to the middle position. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
Cut the potatoes into thick wedges, about 8 per potato. Toss the potato wedges with the Cajun Seasoning, lemon wedges, onion wedges, bell pepper and Sun-dried Tomato Sauce. Dish into a medium large ovenproof dish.
Drizzle with olive oil. Bake open for 35 – 40 minutes. Garnish with fresh herbs.