Cauli Cheese with Saussie Creatures
A delicious cauli bake with vienna sausage embellishments.
YOU WILL NEED
- ½ cauliflower, cut into small florets
- Ina Paarman’s Vegetable Spice
- 1 x 200 ml Ina Paarman’s Ready To Serve Cheese Sauce
- ¼ cup (60 ml) grated gouda cheese
- 6 cocktail vienna sausages
- 6 whole cloves
Adjust oven rack to the middle position. Preheat oven to 200°C.
Butter 2 small ovenproof dishes.
Steam cauli florets for 3 – 5 minutes to soften them. Toss with Vegetable Spice and spoon into buttered dishes.
Cover with Cheese Sauce and sprinkle over grated cheese.
Bake for ± 20 minutes while assembling the saussie creatures, as illustrated. Dip them into boiling water to curl the legs.