Cauliflower with Two Sauces
Give this delicious recipe a try whenever cauliflower is in season and abundant. It is also a nutritious vegetarian main course with a lively chilli zing.
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 medium/large cauliflower, broken into smaller florets
- 1 T (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 t (5 ml) Ina Paarman's Chilli & Garlic Seasoning
- 1 x 200 ml Ina Paarman’s Sun-dried Tomato Coat & Cook Sauce
- 1 x 200 ml Ina Paarman's Ready to Serve Cheese Sauce
- ½ cup (125 ml) cheddar cheese, grated
Steam the cauliflower until tender. Toss with olive oil and Chilli & Garlic Seasoning.
Place the cauliflower in an ovenproof dish, pour the Sun-dried Tomato Sauce over, then the Cheese Sauce and lastly sprinkle with grated cheese. Flash under the grill to brown the top. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Use a mixture of broccoli and cauliflower or use finely sliced baby cabbages.