Char-grilled Vegetable Salad
These marinated char-grilled vegetables are a special treat.
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 x 300 g Ina Paarman’s Char-grilled Shallots, cut smaller
- 1 x 250 g Ina Paarman’s Char-grilled Peppers
- 1 pack mixed salad leaves
- 200 g baby Rosa tomatoes, cut in half
- reserved pepper vinaigrette
- 1 T (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 T (15 ml) honey
- freshly ground black pepper
Drain the Peppers and reserve vinaigrette to use as a dressing
Drain the Shallots and reserve the vinaigrette to use as a braai marinade or to baste a roast.
Line a platter with leaves. Arrange Shallots, Peppers and baby tomatoes on the leaves.
Just before serving drizzle with dressing.
Shake all ingredients in a screw top jar. Reshake before dressing the salad.