Chipolatas, Baby Onions and Apricots Baked in Balsamic Vinaigrette
These are so easy baked in the oven or on a covered braai. Delicious served at room temperature the next day.
YOU WILL NEED
- 750 g baby onions, peeled and left whole
- 1 t (5 ml) Ina Paarman’s Green Onion Seasoning
- 1 x 300 ml Ina Paarman's Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 kg chipolata sausages
- 125 g streaky bacon, cut into 5cm lengths
- 200 g soft dried apricots
Adjust the oven rack to the middle position. Preheat oven to 180°C. Spread the baby onions out in a big black oven pan. Season with Green Onion Seasoning and toss with the whole bottle of Vinaigrette. Roast open for 40 minutes.
Add sausages, bacon and apricots and stir to mix well.
Make sure everything is well coated with Vinaigrette. Continue roasting for another 40-50 minutes until the sausages are browned and the bacon crispy.