Chipotle Chicken Drummies
5 ingredients, oven baked and ready to enjoy when brown and sticky. The dipping sauce is delicious, but optional.
YOU WILL NEED
- 8 chicken drumsticks, skin on or 4 thighs and 4 drumsticks
- Ina Paarman’s Braai & Grill Seasoning
- ½ cup (125 ml) Ina Paarman’s Smokey Chipotle BBQ Marinade
- 1 cup (250 ml) sour cream or smooth cottage cheese
- 1 lime or lemon
- ½ t (2.5 ml) Ina Paarman’s Lemon & Black Pepper Seasoning
- fresh coriander or parsley
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Adjust the oven rack to the middle position and pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
Season the chicken with Braai & Grill Seasoning.
Toss with Chipotle Sauce to coat.
Place chicken on a lightly greased oven tray, cook for 40 – 45 minutes turning over halfway through, until brown, sticky and cooked.
Add 1 T (15 ml) of lime juice and Lemon & Black Pepper Seasoning to the sour cream or cottage cheese and decant into a smallish serving bowl.
Serve with lime flavoured dipping sauce, lime wedges and coriander or parsley.