Creamy Tagliatelle with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Black Olives
A real Saturday night treat!
YOU WILL NEED
- 200 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved lengthways
- Ina Paarman's Green Onion Seasoning
- 500 g tagliatelle
- 2 t (10 ml) Ina Paarman’s Pasta Spice
- 1 T (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 x 400 g Ina Paarman's Creamy Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh cream
- ¼ cup (60 ml) pipped black olives, sliced into rings
- small bunch fresh chives and origanum leaves, if available, to garnish
Adjust the oven shelf to one slot above the middle position. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
Arrange the tomatoes cut side up on a baking tray. Season lightly with Green Onion Seasoning. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
Boil the tagliatelle for 5 – 8 minutes. Drain and season with Pasta Spice and add olive oil. Mix the Cheese Pasta Sauce and the cream into the tagliatelle.
Reheat over moderate heat for 2 minutes. Dish into bowls.
Top with roasted tomatoes, olives, sliced chives and origanum. Delicious with a green salad dressed with our Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette or Creamy Caesar Dressing.
Use Ina Paarman’s Sun-dried Tomato and Parmesan Pasta Sauce in place of the Creamy Cheese Pasta Sauce.
Fresh pasta will cook in a shorter time than dried pasta. Taste after 5 minutes.