Trendy, traditional and very tasty.
YOU WILL NEED
- 750 g (± ½ large) butternut, peeled and cubed 2 cm x 2 cm
- 4 ripe tomatoes, halved and cut into cubes 2cm x 2cm
- Ina Paarman's Masala Spice
- 1 x 200 ml Ina Paarman's Tikka Curry Coat & Cook Sauce
- ½ cup (125 ml) coconut milk or fresh cream
- fresh coriander to garnish
Toss the vegetables together in a medium saucepan and season with Masala Spice. Add the Tikka Curry Sauce and coconut milk. Simmer slowly until butternut is tender. Serve on rice, topped with fresh coriander or as a vegetable side dish with chicken or fish.