Grapefruit Salad with Rocket
An refreshing salad – good contrasts of taste and colour.
YOU WILL NEED
- 2 ruby grapefruit
- Ina Paarman's Seasoned Sea Salt
- 1 pillow pack of rocket leaves or watercress
- 2 -3 spring onions, finely sliced
- Ina Paarman's Reduced Oil Greek Dressing
- handful of black olives, pipped
Peel the grapefruit with a knife, removing all the pith and peel in neat strips down the outside of the fruit. Cut between the membranes to remove the segments of fruit. Place in a bowl and sprinkle lightly with Seasoned Sea Salt. Add the rocket to the grapefruit with the spring onions. Dress with Greek Dressing. Toss lightly, then garnish with the pipped olives.