Grilled Lettuce with Asparagus and Avocados
Something different, to surprise your guests. A real taste of spring!
YOU WILL NEED
- 2 - 3 baby gem lettuces, cut in half lengthways
- olive oil
- Ina Paarman's Vegetable Spice
- 100g fresh asparagus
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced lengthways
- ½ cup (125ml) Ina Paarman's Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 punnet micro greens (optional)
Brush the cut sides of the lettuce lightly with olive oil and season sparingly with Vegetable Spice. Roll the asparagus in a little olive oil and season with Vegetable Spice.
Grill or braai the vegetables briefly on a riffled griddle pan until lightly charred. Arrange grilled vegetables on a platter together with avocado. Dress with Blue Cheese Dressing and sprinkle a handful of micro greens over.