Haddock Gratin with Cauli
A delicious low carb friendly recipe. I just love it, very good the next day too.
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 medium/large cauliflower, broken into florets
- Ina Paarman’s Vegetable Spice
- 1 x 400 ml Ina Paarman's Ready to Serve Cheese Sauce (bulk pack)
- 300 g lightly smoked, deboned and skinned haddock fillets
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- Ina Paarman's Braai & Grill Seasoning
Adjust the oven rack to the middle position. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Butter a medium ovenproof dish.
Steam the cauliflower florets until just soft. Season with Vegetable Spice.
Tip into prepared ovenproof dish.
Pour over a quarter of the Cheese Sauce.
Place the haddock fillets cut into portion sizes on top.
In a jug, mix the egg with the remaining Cheese Sauce.
Pour egg mixture evenly over the fillets. Sprinkle lightly with Braai & Grill Seasoning.
Bake open for 20 – 25 minutes until golden and bubbling.
Serve with Mustard Seed Bruschetta.
You can also replace half the cauliflower with cooked potato cubes.
For a special occasion add a pack of Paella Seafood Mix (defrosted).