A colourful well-seasoned vegetable medley baked in a delicious dressing.
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 T (15 ml) olive oil
- Ina Paarman’s Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1 onion, cut into wedges and then loosened into leaves
- 1 red pepper, halved, seeded and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, cut into slivers
- 2 T (30 ml) Ina Paarman’s Basil Pesto
- 200 g vine tomatoes, or cherry tomatoes
- 3 – 4 (200 g) dark green courgettes, cut into fine slices on the diagonal
- Ina Paarman’s Vegetable Spice
- ½ cup (125 ml) Ina Paarman’s Reduced Oil Greek Dressing
Adjust the oven rack to the middle position and preheat to 180°C. Place all the ingredients in an oven roasting pan or ovenproof dish. Season with Vegetable Spice, add Greek Dressing and toss together. Bake for 25 minutes.
When cooking whole tomatoes, remember to prick each one with a toothpick to prevent them from “exploding”.