Mango and Cucumber Salsa with Mint
A great flavour combination. Delicious with any curry or grilled chicken.
YOU WILL NEED
- ½ English (long) cucumber, unpeeled
- 1 - 2 fresh mangoes, peeled
- ¼ cup (60 ml) fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- ½ t (2.5 ml) Ina Paarman's Chilli & Garlic Seasoning
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Ina Paarman's Lime & Coriander Dressing
Slice the cucumber lenthways in half and then into thin halfmoon slices. Cut the mango away from the pip and then cube it into small blocks. Toss with the cucumber and mint. Season with Chilli & Garlic Seasoning and dress, just before serving, with Lime & Coriander Dressing.
If mango is not available substitute with banana or papino.