This method really gives excellent results. Lemon zest makes a good last-minute addition.
YOU WILL NEED
- 3 T (45 ml) olive oil
- 400-500 g portabellini mushrooms, quartered through stems
- 1 t (5 ml) Ina Paarman's Lemon and Black Pepper Seasoning
- 2 T (30 ml) lemon juice
- 1 x 25 g Ina Paarman's Liquid Beef Stock
- 1 medium garlic clove, sliced very thinly
- ½ red bell pepper, finely chopped
- ½ cup (125 ml) Ina Paarman's Reduced Oil Greek Dressing
- fresh lemon zest
Heat oil in a large fry pan over medium-high heat, until shimmering but not smoking. Add mushrooms, Seasoning and lemon juice. Cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms release moisture. Squeeze over and mix in Liquid Beef Stock.
Cool to room temperature. When cooled, transfer mushrooms and juices to a medium mixing bowl. Stir garlic and bell pepper into mushrooms. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Add the Dressing and fresh lemon zest before serving.