Mixed Potato Salad
A novel take on the usual potato salad. Try and get hold of the orange fleshed Kara Sweet potatoes for an interesting colour contrast.
YOU WILL NEED
- 500 g baby potatoes
- 500 g kara orange sweet potatoes
- Ina Paarman’s Potato Spice
- Ina Paarman’s Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1 medium red onion, cut into slivers
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- fresh flatleaf parsley, a handful
- 1 - 2 red chillies, finely sliced
Boil the unpeeled potatoes and sweet potatoes together until soft. Drain in a colander.
Leave to cool a little and then cut into thick slices on the diagonal.
Season generously with Potato Spice.
While still warm, toss with ± ½ cup (125 ml) of Honey Mustard Dressing.
In a separate bowl, mix the red onion, spring onions, parsley and chilli together.
Toss the onion mixture with the dressed potatoes.
Drizzle over a little more Honey Mustard Dressing before serving.