An easy solution to making gourmet pizzas. Do reserve the marinade in which the char-grilled vegetables are packed. It is ‘liquid gold’. Use in place of dressings, marinades and in potjies and casseroles.
YOU WILL NEED
- 4 naan breads
- 1 x 125 g Ina Paarman’s Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
- 250 g grated mozzarella cheese
Topping 1: Mushroom & Shallot Topping
- 1 x 250 g Ina Paarman’s Char-grilled Mushrooms, drained and sliced
- 1 x 300 g Ina Paarman’s Char-grilled Shallots, drained and sliced
- Ina Paarman’s Garlic Pepper Seasoning
Topping 2: Sweet Peppers and Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 1 x 250 g Ina Paarman’s Chargrilled Peppers, drained
- 1 x 240 g Ina Paarman’s Sun-dried Tomatoes, drained
- Ina Paarman’s Vegetable Spice
- Micro herbs
Adjust oven racks to one above and one below the middle position.
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Spread all four naan breads with Sun-dried Tomato Pesto and top all with grated mozzarella cheese.
Place on two baking sheets lined with baking paper.
Arrange Mushrooms and Shallots on two of the prepared naan breads and lightly sprinkle with Garlic Pepper Seasoning.
Arrange Peppers and Sun-dried Tomatoes on the other two naan breads and lightly sprinkle with Vegetable Spice.
Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until the cheese is bubbly. Slice and serve.