Nutty Chocolate Brownies
This is one of my favourite variations of our brownies!
YOU WILL NEED
- 22 cm square tin
- medium mixing bowl
- electric beaters
- measuring jug
- pair of scissors
- chopping board
- sharp cooks knife
- oven gloves
- 2 extra large eggs, at room temperature
- ½ cup (125 ml) canola oil
- ¼ cup (60 ml) butter, melted
- ½ cup (125 ml) milk
- 1 x 550 g Ina Paarman’s Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 100 g pecan nuts, roughly chopped
Adjust oven rack to the middle position.
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Prepare a 22 cm square pan according to illustration on the box.
Mix Brownies according to package instructions.
Top unbaked mixture, once in the pan, with roughly chopped pecan nuts.
Bake for 30 – 35 minutes.
Cut into squares once cooled.