Pasta with Butter Beans in Roast Vegetable Pasta Sauce
Supper is ready in 15 minutes! Provides a balanced meal for adults and children.
YOU WILL NEED
- 350 g small shell noodles
- boiling water
- 2 t (10 ml) Ina Paarman's Pasta Spice
- 2 T (45 ml) canola or olive oil
- 400 g tin butter beans, well drained
- 1 x 400 g Ina Paarman's Roast Vegetable Pasta Sauce
Boil the shell noodles in unsalted water. Drain and season with Pasts Spice and add beans. Warm 2 T of oil and stir-fry beans and pasta until piping hot. Add Pasta Sauce, warm through. Serve with a green salad dressed with our Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Use Ina Paarman’s Beef Bolognaise Pasta Sauce, top with 6 rashers of crispy fried bacon, cooked in the pan before adding the drained beans.
- Add some cheese, like crumbled feta or cubed gouda to the pasta and beans.
- Use Ina’s Tomato & Basil or Roast Pepper Pasta Sauce.