Peppery Feta Dip with Sundried Tomatoes
South Africans love this homegrown speciality.
YOU WILL NEED
- 225 g tub feta cheese, drained
- half a pack of Ina Paarman's Sundried Tomato Quarters, drained
- 2 T (30 ml) olive oil
- 2 t (10 ml) Ina Paarman's Chilli & Garlic Seasoning
- 250 g tub smooth cottage cheese
- 1 cup (250 ml) plain double cream yoghurt
- half a punnet of watercress (optional)
Roughly cube the feta and drain the sun-dried tomatoes. Place all the ingredients except watercress in a food processor and blend until smooth. Serve at room temperature with toasted French bread slices, crostini or crackers. Serve and garnish with watercress.
This recipe can be made a few days in advance and kept in the fridge. Do not freeze.