Pineapple and Bacon Pizza
Prepare 4 pizzas and treat the whole family.
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 - 2 large baking trays
- tablespoon for spreading topping
- tin opener
- kitchen scissors
- oven gloves
- pizza wheel if available
- 4 large pre-baked pizza bases
- 1 x 400 g Ina Paarman's Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups (500 ml) grated cheese
- 400 g tin pineapple pieces
- 250 g streaky bacon or chicken rashes, cut into 3 cm pieces using scissors
- Ina Paarman's Garlic & Herb Seasoning or Pasta Spice
Adjust the oven rack to the middle position. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Place the pizza bases on two large baking trays.
Spoon and spread 3 – 4 T of the Pasta Sauce over each base using the back of the tablespoon. Use up the whole bottle.
Sprinkle over the grated cheese. Dot the pineapple and bacon pieces over the pizza and then season with Garlic & Herb Seasoning or Pasta Spice.
Bake for ± 10 – 15 minutes until bubbly and golden brown. Cut into wedges with a pizza wheel or a pair of scissors.