Pineapple and Carrot Salad
This traditional oldie with a bit of a twist is the ideal accompaniment to braaied chicken. It can be made in advance and refrigerated, dress just before serving.
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 t (5 ml) Ina Paarman’s Seasoned Sea Salt
- ½ t (2.5 ml) ground cumin
- 1 ripe pineapple, cored and quartered, cut into paper thin slices
- 4 medium carrots, spiral cut or grated
- 6 radishes, finely sliced into rounds
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Ina Paarman’s Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing
Mix the Seasoned Sea Salt and cumin together. Toss the vegetables. Season and dress just before serving with Honey Mustard Dressing.