Pineapple and Mango Salad
This salad takes our traditional love for savoury/sweet combinations to another level. Lightly grilling pineapple brings out the sweetness. A fruity salad always goes down well with grilled chicken.
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 pineapple, sliced into rings and lightly grilled
- 1 pillow pack of assorted salad leaves
- 8 piquanté peppers, sliced into rings
- 1 just ripe mango, peeled and sliced into long strips
- 1 red onion, sliced into wedges and then separated into leaves
- ¼ cup (60 ml) cashew or macadamia nuts, dry roasted in a non-stick pan
- Ina Paarman’s Lime & Coriander Salad Dressing
Cut the grilled pineapple rings into quarters. Line a platter with leaves. Assemble the salad and dress just before serving with Lime & Coriander Dressing.