Potato Salad with Radishes and Mustard Dressing
We sliced the potatoes before cooking them in well-seasoned water and dressed them while warm with our Honey Mustard Dressing. Red onion and radishes are compatible garnishes.
YOU WILL NEED
- ½ cup (125 ml) Ina Paarman’s Creamy Honey Mustard OR Reduced Oil Honey Mustard Dressing
- 750 g potatoes, red skinned or Mediterranean
- 1 ½ t (7.5 ml) Ina Paarman’s Seasoned Sea Salt
- Ina Paarman’s Potato Spice
- 5 radishes, sliced
- 1 red onion, very finely sliced
Slice the unpeeled washed potatoes into ½ cm thick rounds.
Place sliced potatoes in a medium size saucepan and add hot water to cover by 2 cm. Add Seasoned Sea Salt.
Bring to boil over high heat, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until potatoes are tender.
Drain potatoes and spread out on a rimmed baking sheet. Season lightly with Potato Spice. Add sliced onions and radishes
Drizzle the Dressing over the potatoes and allow to stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes to allow flavours to develop. Carefully transfer to a serving bowl.