Roast Pepper and Feta Paté
With only four ingredients and a quick spin in the food processor this paté is ready to serve in no time. It will keep 2 – 3 weeks in the fridge and is also delicious spread on sandwiches or piled on savoury biscuits together with our Char-grilled Peppers.
YOU WILL NEED
Roast Pepper Paté
- 225 g tub Feta cheese
- 250 g tub smooth cottage cheese
- 1 x 125 g Ina Paarman's Roasted Red Pepper Pesto
- 1 t (5 ml) Ina Paarman's Chilli & Garlic Seasoning
- 2 celery sticks, cut into 6 cm lengths
- 3 - 4 miniature cucumbers cut into quarters, lengthways
- 1 baby gem lettuce broken into leaves
- 1 bunch spring onions
Place all the paté ingredients in a processor and process until smooth. Serve at room temperature with vegetable crudités.
The paté can be made in advance and kept in the fridge. Do not freeze.