Easy as pie, using only 4 ingredients.
YOU WILL NEED
- 6 – 8 good sized potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 t (5 ml) Ina Paarman’s Potato Spice
- 1 x 200 ml Ina Paarman’s Olive Oil & Rosemary Coat & Cook Sauce
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh cream
- freshly ground black pepper
Adjust the oven rack to the middle position and pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
Butter a medium size ovenproof dish. Season the potatoes lightly with Potato Spice.
Mix the Olive Oil & Rosemary Coast & Cook Sauce with the cream. Layer the sliced potatoes and sauce in the dish.
Bake for 40 minutes until nicely browned on top.
Grind black pepper over before serving.