Spicy Chicken Wraps
A cool no-cook offering. Tasty paired with guacamole, grated cheese etc.
YOU WILL NEED
Chicken and Chipotle Filling
- 2 fresh very ripe tomatoes, skinned and cubed
- Ina Paarman’s Vegetable Spice
- ¾ cup (180 ml) Ina Paarman’s Smokey Chipotle Marinade & Baste
- 1 ready cooked chicken, skinned, boned and cut into strips
- 1 t (5 ml) Ina Paarman’s Chicken Spice
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 cup (250 ml) crème fraiche or full fat cream cheese
- guacamole (recipe to follow)
- ½ iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated mature cheddar cheese
- 1 lime, cut into small wedges
Mix all the chicken filling ingredients together and dish into a serving bowl.
Serve the accompaniments on the side in smaller dishes.
Heat the tortillas briefly in a hot, dry frying pan to freshen them up.
Spread crème fraiche all over the tortilla. Spoon the chicken filling into the middle of the tortilla.
Add the guacamole, lettuce and cheese.
Roll up and enjoy together with a squeeze of lime juice!