Spicy Scrambled Eggs
Even non-egg eaters will enjoy this treat!
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 t (5 ml) Ina Paarman’s Masala Spice
- 2 T (30 ml) butter
- 1 small chilli, finely chopped
- 2 T (30 ml) Ina Paarman’s Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup (60 ml) cold water from the tap
Season the chopped onion with Masala Spice and sauté in the butter until golden and soft. Stir in the chilli and Tomato Pesto.
Break the eggs into a medium mixing bowl. Add the water and beat with a fork until the white and yolk are evenly mixed in.
Pour into the pan with the onion mixture.
Keep stirring very gently until the egg just begins to firm but still looks a little runny on top.