Sticky Finger Chocolate and Caramel Biscuits
A divine teatime or after supper treat. Even better the next day when the biscuit layer is a little softer.
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 x 390 g Ina Paarman’s Choc Chip Cookie Mix
- 125 g butter, at room temperature
- 1 extra large egg, at room temperature
- 1 x 360 g tin Nestlé Treat Caramel
- 2 x 90 g slabs Cadbury's Dark Chocolate
Adjust oven rack to one slot above middle shelf.
Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 32 cm x 22 cm swissroll pan with baking paper.
Mix cookies according to package instructions.
Flatten the cookie mixture in the swissroll pan. Level the top with the back of a spoon.
Bake for ± 15 minutes until golden.
Leave to cool.
Blob spoonfuls of the caramel over the biscuit layer and spread.
Melt the chocolate over warm water and spread over the caramel layer. When half set, mark into portions roughly 6 cm x 4 cm and leave to cool before cutting and lifting out of the pan.