Summer Vegetable Medley
A delicious selection of seasonal vegetables.
YOU WILL NEED
- 4 small leeks, cut into fine rings
- 125 g punnet sugar snap peas, cut in half lengthways
- 1 small punnet green asparagus, snap off woodyends and soak in cold water to remove sand
- 1 small punnet baby marrows (6 - 8), cut intorings on the diagonal
- 250 g frozen petit pois
- olive oil
- Ina Paarman’s Vegetable Spice
- finely chopped parsley
Steam the different vegetables separately (except baby peas), until just done. Toss and season cooked vegetables and frozen peas with olive oil and Vegetable Spice. Arrange vegetables on a round serving plate as illustrated. Just before serving reheat vegetables in the microwave.
The vegetable selection is a guide only. Use what is available in your area.