Sun-dried Tomato and Parmesan Prawn Pasta
A delicious Sun-dried Tomato and Parmesan Prawn Pasta from Aaisha Kolia of foodie_fantisserie. Creamy, easy to prepare, and packed with delicious flavours! This dish is the perfect way to warm up in the colder weather and will definitely impress everyone.
YOU WILL NEED
- 500 g prawns, peeled and deveined
- 60 g butter
- 1 T (15 ml) crushed garlic
- 1 t (5 ml) Ina Paarman's Lemon & Black Pepper Seasoning
- 1 t (5 ml) Ina Paarman's Garlic Pepper Seasoning
- 1 t (5 ml) crushed green chilli
- salt to taste
- juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup (125 ml) Ina Paarman's Sun-dried Tomato & Parmesan Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh cream
- 2 T (30 ml) fresh chopped parsley
- 300 g screw pasta
- Ina Paarman's Sun-dried Tomatoes (optional)
- lemon wedges
Heat the butter, crushed garlic, Lemon & Black Pepper Seasoning, Garlic Pepper Seasoning, crushed green chilli and salt to taste.
Once everything starts to sizzle, add in prawns with the lemon juice.
Cook on high until prawns are just cooked.
Add in ½ cup (125 ml) Sun-dried Tomato & Parmesan Pasta Sauce and the fresh cream. Simmer until the sauce thickens. Add in the fresh chopped parsley.
Boil 300 g of pasta screws in salted water.
Add the pasta into the prawns and toss well.
Serve topped with Sun-dried Tomatoes (optional) and lemon wedges.