Warm Chilli and Olive Pasta Salad
There’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to cook up a delicious meal even on your busiest day. Aaisha from foodie_fantisserie brings you this delicious warm chilli and olive pasta salad recipe that makes for a light meal or an amazing accompaniment to your main meal. Easy, delicious and fuss free.
YOU WILL NEED
- 45 ml of olive oil
- 1 t (5 ml) crushed green chilli
- 1 t (5 ml) Ina Paarman's Chilli & Garlic Seasoning
- 1 t (5 ml) Ina Paarman's Olive & Rosemary Seasoning
- ½ t (2.5 ml) crushed black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 cup (250 ml) Ina Paarman's Tomato, Olive & Chilli Pasta Sauce
- ½ cup (125 ml) cream
- 1 T (15 ml) brown sugar
- ¼ (60 ml) cup of chopped chives
- ¼ (60 ml) cup chopped olives
- ¼ (60 ml) cup cubed feta
- 250 g pasta shells
- halved Rosa tomatoes
- sprigs of rosemary
Boil the pasta shells in salted water until cooked to preference. Drain and set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a flat pot. Add the crushed green chilli, Chilli & Garlic Seasoning, Olive & Rosemary Seasoning, crushed black pepper and salt to taste.
Once spices start sizzling, add in the cup of Tomato, Olive & Chilli Pasta Sauce, cream and brown sugar. Thicken slightly.
Add in the chives, olives and feta.
Toss in pasta.
Top with extra feta, some halved Rosa tomatoes and a few sprigs of rosemary.