Curry for Dad
The Curry with rice and Sambals is absolutely delicious, one of our best recipes to date!
Order of Work
- Lard and season lamb. Leave open in the fridge for 8 – 24 hours.
- Prepare Chocolate Mousse, refrigerate. Make orange garnish.
- Prepare red onion sambal, refrigerate. Drain grated and seasoned cucumber.
- Make Rouille, to serve with soup, refrigerate.
On the day
- Lamb to go into the oven 3 ½ hours before the meal.
- Cook rice and prepare sambals.
- Set the table.
- Serve the lamb with rice and sambals.
- Garnish the Chocolate Mousse with Candied Orange Peel.
- Serve Chocolate Mousse.
- Happy Father’s Day!