Drinks and Snacks
Some original ideas for your year-end home entertaining.
Order of Work
- Mix Poppy Seed Crackers and refrigerate.
- Make polenta and fill mini muffin pans, refrigerate.
- Prepare Drunken Dates, refrigerate.
- Prepare prawns, spear and cover with cling film and put an ice brick on top, refrigerate.
- Bake Lemon Curd Cupcakes, don’t fill but store in an airtight container.
- Order and chill drinks.
On the day
- Slice and bake Poppy Seed Crackers.
- Cook Boerewors and assemble the Posh Pap and Wors Bites.
- Cook Drunken Dates and leave at room temperature.
- Cook and spear asparagus. Serve at room temperature.
- Fill and decorate Lemon Meringue Cupcakes.
- Cook and serve prawns.