Feast on the Fire
Treat your guests to a special menu this Heritage Day!
Order of Work
- Make and bake the Meringue Nests.
- Make the coulis and refrigerate in a squeeze bottle.
On the day
- Chill the wine.
- Inject and season steak. Keep at room temperature.
- Prepare the stuffed peppers. Keep at room temperature.
- Make potato salad. Keep at room temperature.
- Set the table and organise the braai.
- Cook the peppers.
- Prepare the crayfish and braai.
- Cook the steak and finish off the crayfish.
- Enjoy the main course.
- Fill the meringue nests and coat with coulis.
- Serve the dessert and relish the compliments.