Italian Home Cooking
Good, honest home cooking is hard to beat. The Italians make delicious light and fluffy meatballs good enough to feed your guests and the Chocolate Tiramisu will always be a hit.
Order of Work
In the morning or day before
- Make the Tiramisu, cover with cling film and refrigerate.
- Prepare meatballs, but don’t bake or pour the sauce over yet. Cover and refrigerate.
- Chill the wine and set the table.
- Bake the meatballs and add the sauce.
- Make the salad.
- Boil the pasta.
- Serve the meal. Buon Appetito!
- Enjoy the Tiramisu.