Individual Strawberry Cheesecake Desserts
A dainty shot glass of dessert is the perfect way to finish off a traditional Spring lunch.
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 cup (250 ml) cold tap water
- 1 x 250 g Ina Paarman’s Lemon Flavour Cheesecake
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh cream
- 80 g strawberry jelly crystals
- ¾ cup (180 ml) boiling water
- 1 punnet (400 g) strawberries
Mix Cheesecake according to package instructions. Spoon cheesecake mixture into 12 small glasses. Refrigerate until set.
Dissolve jelly crystals in ¾ cup (180 ml) boiling water. Add ¾ cup (180 ml) of cold water. When cool but not yet set, pour jelly over Cheesecake in the glasses. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Decorate with fresh strawberries sliced into tiny wedges, before serving.