Prawn and Avo Salad
A marriage made in heaven. Avocado, seafood and 1000 Island Dressing.
YOU WILL NEED
- 8 fresh prawns, peeled, heads removed but tails intact
- 2 T (30 ml) butter
- Ina Paarman's Lemon & Black Pepper Seasoning
- 2 ripe avocados
- juice of half a fresh lemon
- 1 fresh lemon, cut into slim wedges
- watercress or microherbs
- Ina Paarman's Thousand Island Dressing
Pan-fry the prawns in the butter. Season and leave on one side.
Dice avocados, squeeze over lemon juice. Arrange avo and prawns on a fish plate, add lemon wedges and watercress.
Drizzle generously with Thousand Island Dressing.
Instead of prawns, for a more economical, but still delicious variation, use 2 x 85g John West Pink Salmon pieces.